Bangladesh – BD army job circular 2022 PDF has been published on www.army.mil.bd and www.joinbangladesharmy.mil.bd websites. After the Sainik post, male and female candidates will be recruited for the 90th BMA Long Course. The last date of application is 07 October 2022. If you want to join Bangladesh Army, know how to apply online through this post. All information is taken from the recently published Bangladesh senabahini job circular 2022. বাংলা সংস্করণ।
Bangladesh Army Job Circular 2022
About 50 years ago, on March 26, 1971, the Bangladesh Army was founded. The motto of this force is “In War, In Peace, We are Everywhere for our Country”.
According to Wikipedia, the Bangladesh Army currently has about 260,000 military personnel and 13,408 civilians.
This force needs more servicemen. Therefore, today on 12 August 2022, the Bangladesh senabahini has issued a new job circular. You can also join BD Army if you want.
Note, if you are looking for the sainik job circular 2022 we are sorry for you! This time female and male candidates will not be recruited for the Sainik post.
|Army Job Circular 2022 at a glance|
Bangladesh Army Job Requirements
You must have the following qualifications to apply.
Marital Status: Unmarried.
Age: 17-21 years. The age determination date is 01 July 2023.
Educational Qualification: Must pass HSC or equivalent examination with a minimum GPA of 5.00/4.50.
Physical Qualifications (Minimum):
|Height||5 feet 4 inches||5 feet 2 inches|
|Weight||54 Kilogram||47 Kilogram|
|Chest||Normal||30 inches||Normal||28 inches|
|Extended||32 inches||Extended||30 inches|
Note: Before applying, please check the eligibility for the application in more detail from the BD army job circular 2022 given below.
Ineligibility of Application
The application disqualifications mentioned in the Army circular 2022 are given below-
- You cannot apply if you have been removed or dismissed from any type of government employment.
- You cannot apply if you have been screened out or rejected by ISSB 02 times.
- If the nearsightedness and farsightedness of each eye is more than 2.5 diopters and the astigmatism is more than 1.0 diopters, then you will be considered ineligible.
- And you cannot apply if you are disqualified by Army/Navy/Air Force Appellate Medical Board.
Detailed Information about the Application
The application process has to be completed online. As per the Bangladesh army job circular, each step of the application is described in detail below.
- Visit joinbangladesharmy.army.mil.bd website.
- Click the Apply Now button.
- You will get the application form.
Please note that while applying online, you have to deposit BDT. 1,000/- as the application fee.
BD Army Job Circular 2022 – www.army.mil.bd
Click on the button below to download the current Bangladesh army job circular 2022 in PDF format.
Candidate Selection Procedure
According to the Bangladesh army job circular 2022, the candidate selection process is given below.
- Primary Health and Viva Examination: The preliminary selection examination will be held from 16 to 27 October 2022.
- Written Test: Candidates who have passed the preliminary selection test will be able to participate in the written exam. The written exam will be held on December 17, 2022.
- ISSB Exam: ISSB Exam will be held in Dhaka Cantonment. Exam dates will be published on the website www.issb-bd.org.
- Final Health Examination: Candidates who have passed the ISSB exam will have a final health examination.
- Final Selection and Joining: If you have successfully passed all the above-mentioned tests, you will be finally selected and you will be given instructions to join.
In case of any difficulty in applying online, you can contact directly on 01713161979. Also for other information visit the official website.
Official Website: joinbangladesharmy.army.mil.bd
Know More About Bangladesh Army (Video)
Previously Published Bangladesh Army Civil Job Circular
Previously published 89 BMA long course circular 2022
Bangladesh army civilian job circular 2022
BD army sainik job circular 2022