Bureau of Manpower Employment and Training – BMET job circular 2022 PDF has been published on the website www.bmet.gov.bd. You can also get this new circular through this post. A total of 69 qualified people will be recruited for the Driving Instructor post. 21 July 2022 is the last date of application. Interested candidates can learn how to apply through this post. The application form filling process has been discussed in accordance with the Jonosokti o karmasangsthan job circular 2022. বাংলা সংস্করণ।
Bureau of Manpower Employment and Training – BMET Job Circular 2022
The Bureau of Manpower Employment and Training, known as BMET for short, was formed in 1976. It is managed by the Ministry of Expatriates Welfare and Overseas Employment. It is headquartered in the capital Dhaka.
B M E T authorities have recently issued a job notice to fill 69 vacancies in this organization. Manpower will be recruited for the post of Driving Instructor (Practical). So if you are looking for BMET jobs then this post is for you.
|Important information at a glance|
All Information Related to Vacancies
Let’s know all the information related to the vacancy as per the Jonosokti o karmasangsthan job circular 2022-
Name of Post: Driving Instructor (Practical)
Number of Vacancies: 69;
Salary: BDT. 40,000/-;
Educational Qualification: SSC pass;
Experience: 03 years;
Age: Under 30 years. However, if you are more experienced, your age can be relaxed.
All Information Regarding the Application
You can send the BMET job application form by 05.00 pm on 21 July 2022. If the application form is not delivered to the appropriate address within the stipulated time, it will not be accepted. So you should apply quickly without waiting for the last date.
Address for Sending Application Form
“দেশ-বিদেশে কর্মসংস্থানের জন্য ড্রাইভিং প্রশিক্ষণ প্রদান” শীর্ষক প্রকল্প,
জনশক্তি কর্মসংস্থান ও প্রশিক্ষণ ব্যুরো,
৮৯/২ (৮ম তলা), কাকরাইল, ঢাকা-১০০০
Process of Sending the Application Form
Candidates don’t need to apply online. And there is no need to download the application form from the official website www.bmet.gov.bd.
You have to type the following information on a white paper by computer and sent to the above-mentioned address. The application form has to be submitted by post or in person.
- Name of the candidate.
- Name of father/husband.
- Date of birth.
- Current address (including mobile number and e-mail address).
- Permanent address.
- Name of the district.
- Educational qualifications.
Below are all the other documents that need to be attached to the application form.
- Certificate of educational qualification.
- Certificate of experience.
- 03 passport size photos.
- Photo of NID card.
- Certificate of citizenship.
- Certificate of character.
Note that the above documents have to be attested before sending. It is advisable to see the BMET job circular 2022 given below to know through whom to attest.
BMET Job Circular 2022 – www.bmet.gov.bd
The Manpower Employment and Training Bureau or BMET job circular is given below with a download link.
- Candidates who are currently working in any other organization can also apply. However, if you apply, you must be accompanied by a no-objection letter from the appropriate authority.
- Eligible candidates will be selected first from all the applicants. Candidates who are considered eligible will be informed through a letter/e-mail/SMS and will also be informed about the BMET job exam date. You can also find it out through the BMET notice board (notice section of the official site).
- If the application is defective, it will be rejected.
- The authority can take any decision on any matter related to recruitment. The authorities reserve this power.
If you want to contact the Manpower Employment and Training Bureau authorities, you can use the phone number or e-mail address given below.
- Phone: 88-02-49357972
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Official Website: www.bmet.gov.bd
Previously Published BMET Job Circular
The post Bureau of Manpower Employment and Training – BMET Job Circular 2022 appeared first on Notice24x7.