ICT Division (ICTD) job circular 2022 has been published on the website www.ictd.gov.bd. According to the new recruitment notice, a total of 29 people will be recruited for various posts. The last date of application is 13 August 2022.
If you want to build your career in Information and Communication Technology Division you have to apply online through this website erecruitment.bcc.gov.bd. Let’s know all information in more detail according to the Bangladesh ICT division job circular. বাংলা সংস্করণ।
ICT Division (ICTD) Job Circular 2022
The Information and Communication Technology Division, abbreviated as ICT Division for short, was formed on February 10, 2014. It is a department under the Ministry of Posts, Telecommunications and Information Technology.
The following units work under the ICT Division-
- ICT Board of Directors
- Bangladesh Computer Council
- Bangladesh Hi-Tech Park Authority
Recently a job circular of the ICT Division has been published in the notice board section of the official website.
As per the new circular, a total of 29 eligible people will be recruited for 03 posts. If you are looking for ICT jobs in Bangladesh then this post is for you.
|Important information at a glance|
All Information Related to Vacancies
As per the ICTD job circular 2022, the detailed information regarding the vacancies is given below-
01. Post Name: Computer Operator
Number of Vacancies: 03;
Pay Scale: BDT. 11,000 – 26,590/-;
Educational Qualification: Graduate (Honours) degree;
Age: 18-30 years.
02. Post Name: Office Assistant-cum-Computer Operator
Number of Vacancies: 07;
Pay Scale: BDT. 9,300 – 22,490/-;
Educational Qualification: HSC pass;
Age: 18-30 years.
03. Post Name: Office Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 19;
Pay Scale: BDT. 8,250 – 20,010/-;
Educational Qualification: SSC pass;
Age: 18-30 years.
All Application Related Information
All the candidates who are interested to work should apply online through the website erecruitment.bcc.gov.bd. The application deadline is as follows-
|Application start||24 July 2022||–|
|Application end||13 August 2022||–|
*** You cannot apply after the deadline.
ICTD Job Apply Online 2022
- First, visit this link erecruitment.bcc.gov.bd.
- Click on the “নিবন্ধন button.
- Click on the “নিবন্ধন করুন” button by providing your mobile number, e-mail and other details.
- A verification link and a password to log in will be sent to the email you provided. First, verify your account by clicking on the link.
- Now log in with your email and password.
- Then fill out and submit the online application form of the ICT Division.
If you have trouble understanding the instructions given above, please watch the video tutorial below.
Application Fee Payment Procedure
The application fee for the first 02 posts mentioned in the Information and Communication Technology Division job circular 2022 is BDT. 110/- and for the remaining post BDT. 60/- has to be submitted through bKash/Nagad/Rocket. Instructions on how to deposit fees through bKash are given below-
ICT Division Job Circular 2022 – www.ictd.gov.bd
ICTD Job Exam Date & Admit Card Download 2022
All the candidates have to participate in the following examinations-
- Practical (where applicable);
- and Viva examination;
ICTD job exam date and admit card download information will be informed in due course through e-mail, SMS and erecruitment.bcc.gov.bd website.
All candidates are required to submit the following documents at the time of the interview-
- All certificates related to educational qualification;
- Experience certificate (if applicable);
- Birth certificate/National identity card;
- Citizenship certificate;
- Certificate of character;
- And appropriate documents in support of quota in case of quota holder candidates.
Official Website: ictd.gov.bd
You will know all the next updates of the ICT Division job circular 2022 through this post.
The post ICT Division (ICTD) Job Circular 2022 appeared first on Notice24x7.