The most important thing to do after finishing your education is to make the right decision about your career. You must first decide what kind of job you will do and what kind of job preparation you have.
Millions of aspirants in Bangladesh prepare for government jobs every year after their graduation exams, but if job preparation can start as soon as graduation starts, it can put a job seeker 50 percent ahead as it takes a long time to prepare for a job after graduation or end of education.
There are many reasons why government jobs are at the top of the list of job seekers, such as monthly salary, lifetime pension system, government housing, medical services and above all social recognition.
List of government jobs
- Bangladesh Civil Service or BCS: . There are many important positions in the government under the civil service such as teachers, doctors, police administration officers, and so on.The BCS exam is considered to be the biggest competitive exam held for job seekers in Bangladesh. An average of 350,000 to 400,000 candidates apply each year, which is about 90% of the job seekers of the year. At present 100% candidates are being selected according to merit .Earlier, 55% of candidates were selected according to the conventional quota system and 45% candidates were selected on merit basis
- Defense Service: If you want to work for the defense of Bangladesh, you can choose Defense Service, it is not only a good salary or position, it also has accommodation and good medical services.
- Bank: Job benefits and salaries are much higher in the govornment banking sector in Bangladesh. That is why government banks are on the preferred list of job seekers.
- Job as a scientist: A job as a scientist is one of the most popular government jobs in Bangladesh. Scientists are needed in various government organizations such as Bangladesh Nuclear and Research Center.
- Railway Officer: If you have an engineering degree then this job is good for you so you can build a career as a railway engineer. There are huge benefits to this government job in Bangladesh. Government houses and cars are also provided.
- Insurance Jobs: Bangladesh has government insurance which has many good positions and the job environment and facilities are very good.
Identify and decide what profession you are interested in. No matter what profession you go into, you need to know the basics. Each degree will help you qualify to apply, but you will need a degree as well as preparation to get a job.
If you want to get a government job, you must know the entire recruitment process. The job seeker has to prepare for his studies keeping in mind the idea of recruitment. Although earlier one type of job test was different from another job test type but now the recruitment policy of all government jobs is almost the same. Below are the steps for the government job recruitment exam:
- Preliminary or selection test
- Written test
- Oral examination
- Medical tests
A candidate has to go through the above steps one by one. When the candidate passes the selection and written test, he / she starts preparing for the oral test. After passing the oral test, a job seeker gets a seat in his assigned position. So it is very important to know about these steps.
Ways to get a government job: Make your own plan
The biggest way to get a government job is to plan for your studies. In that case, some things are important, such as:
- Mark what you can do well and what you are weak about, then read the difficult things over and over again. Mark the important topics.
- Have ideas about test cut marks. All the topics that are currently appearing in the recruitment exam are equally important.
- Study by sharing time on each topic. Because every issue is important.
- Try to understand the concept and do analytical study so that the written test and preparation is halved while preparing for the selection test.
- Finish a topic and practice questions and suggestions based on that topic.
- Solve the test paper every day and see where you are lagging behind. Try to correct your mistakes.
- Revise every day even the things you have a good grasp of.
Some books for government job preparation
There are different types of books available in the market. Not all of them are good, some books are much more informative and good results are obtained with practice. Such as: mp3 series books, professors publishing books, job solutions, current affairs, special issues of current affairs, various model test books etc. Among the bank examination books, Syed Khairul Hasan’s Bank Job, Professors ‘books, Oracle Publications’ books are notable. There are many more types of books. Job seekers must check the quality of the books and buy the books so that the expected results are obtained from them. There is no way to compromise on quality.